22 janeiro 2007

É verdade que a Índia nos dá mesmo a volta à cabeça...

I am a soul, a microstar of conscient energy, the ruler of all my sense organs. I detach myself from my throne between the brows to travel to my soft golden red light incorporeal home. I visualise in front of me, a microstar just like me, the World Almighty Authority. I am being charged by the rays of all powers from this Supreme Source. I know there is nothing impossible in life and I realise within that I am stronger than any habit. I believe in myself and my ability to quit any addiction right here, right now. Waves from the Ocean of Purity break on the shore of my mind and revitalise, rejuvenate and cleanse me. Now, I dislike impure addictive substances. Even if I have to bear some discomfort, I will completely conquer these habits and regain the purity of the soul. This union gives me a unique sense of fulfilment. Now there is no need to depend on any external substance for pleasure.

Sem comentários: