09 julho 2006

Falem vocês de bola, das aventuras e desventuras do Mundial, das tristezas e das alegrias, das vitórias e das derrotas.

The sun is up, I'm so happy I could scream! And there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be than here with you, it's perfect, it's all I ever wanted, I almost can't believe that it's for real.

I really don't think it gets any better than this, vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss! Birds sing, we swing, clouds drift by and everything is like a dream, it's everything I wished.

The sun is up, I'm so fizzy I could burst! You wet through and me headfirst into this is perfect, it's all I ever wanted, ow! It feels so big it almost hurts!

Say it will always be like this, the two of us together. it will always be like this forever and ever and ever...


(The Cure)

Sem comentários: